I'm going to point form the rest of my list because I don't feel like writing them out in detail. Maybe a more concise list will be more effective.
- Where was Quinn? Be sure to take two seconds (literally, don't go over time) next episode to explain that she was in physio and learned to walk again. I'll need that explanation when she's randomly standing.
- Yay for giving the marginalized characters (Finn aside) a chance at having a story. Santana's story was stupid. Though, I will say this for Santana, the girl can wear a suit. She should be in suits forevermore. I'm talking Barney Stinson suit pyjamas. If this episode was not satisfactory evidence of the previously mentioned fact, please refer back to the Michael Jackson episode. Mercedes also looked amazing in that red dress. Bravo!
- Noticeably absent marginalized character: Tina.
- Applause once again to Glee for introducing a trans character! Now what are you going to do with this storyline? It's going to be totally forgotten isn't it?
- Whole lot of music at a point where there should be some story developing. Particularly after last week's episode. Kind of a pointless episode with not a whole lot going on.
- It's unrealistic to make teens choose their careers when people who've been to university aren't able to decide on what they want to do, let alone find a job.
Aside from that, I find myself unwilling to criticize Finn because I've unexpectedly found myself in the same dilemma. Oh the humanity!
I however have come up with an answer to the question: What are you going to do now?
I feel like a six year old so I will answer as a six year old: I'm gonna be an octopus! That way I can do eight different things all at the same time!
And yes, I'm aware that even someone with mediocre skills could turn that into a dirty sentence. Nevertheless, I've made up my mind. I will be an octopus when I grow up.
So there adults! Nani-poo!